Field Study #6

Date: November 18
Time: 3:36 
Present Climate Conditions: Light rain, chilly, cloudy
Temperature: 55 degrees
Length of Day: 7:40 AM - 5:17 PM

The air had the smell of fresh rain. I could see the raindrops hit the water and make a splash with a ripple/circle in the surface of the water. The air felt chilly and damp. I heard the rain hit the umbrella and the traffic in the distance was noticeable again. It was also raining while at the park and that could be a change since each time I went before it was dry and mostly sunny. Another change since last time was that most of the leaves had fallen from the trees and they were almost bare. By the edge of water, you could see more clearly and further out into the water and it was shallower than last time. You could see the sand, some algae, stones and rocks. I could also see a log near the shore of the pond that I never noticed before. The weather was colder this time and the sky was dull and gray. The main difference I noticed from the previous visits was the lack of color. Everything is brown and dreary. 












Comments

Post a Comment