Date: September 2
Time: 2:20
Present Climate Conditions: Light breeze, partly cloudy, calm water
Temperature: 72 degrees
Length of day: 7:10 AM - 8:15 PM
Time: 2:20
Present Climate Conditions: Light breeze, partly cloudy, calm water
Temperature: 72 degrees
Length of day: 7:10 AM - 8:15 PM
When I got to the park I noticed a fish that was in the water and lots of wildflowers along the shore. I saw some trees that were changing color a little. There were some brown leaves on the ground. I also saw some people fishing and walking around. I saw an animal in the water. It would go under water and come up in a different spot. It caught a fish too. Not sure if it was a duck or a loon. I heard some traffic on the highway that was close/ in the distance. I also heard some bugs chirping near the water. I also heard car doors shut from some of the people that were visiting the park. I felt the warmth of the sun, and the water was a little cloudy/ murky. I felt a breeze in the air and there was no smell.







Fantastic start! Keep it up.
ReplyDelete