Field Study #2

 Date: September 25 
 Time: 4:37
 Present Climate Conditions: Breezy, sunny, few clouds
 Temperature: 71 degrees
 Length of day: 7:35 AM - 7:35 PM


There was not much smell today at my boundary area. The leaves were starting to turn color on the trees in the area with a couple of trees already bare. The path also has some bare trees along the pathway. There was a breeze in the air and the sun was warm on my face. I could hear the traffic in the distance on the nearby highway. I could hear cars in the parking lot, a car radio and I saw a dog going for a walk with its owner. You could hear the leaves on the trees because they were rustling from the breeze in the air and I could hear chirping of bugs and insects all around. I also saw that the level of the water as a little down for my first visit. I saw a couple of people fishing and noticed that the water was still a little murky. The water had some more ripples on it and there was some moss on a tree.



                                                                     






Comments

  1. Great job!! Start watching for patterns in color change and leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment